The Alta+ aluminum alloy tripods are from Vanguard's new competitive line of high end entry level tripods. Designed to meet the requirements of the most demanding photographer, the Alta+ aluminum alloy tripods offer a magnesium alloy canopy and head. The legs can all be adjusted individually to 3 different angles (25˚ 50˚ 80˚) for uneven terrain and low angle shooting. The dual locking safety mechanism and anti-shock ring prevent the damage that can be caused by camera vibration and will eliminate any worries you might have about your equipment falling from the tripod during transportation. The ergonomic handle, easy to lock panhead and splicing handle for carrying are just a few of the additional features offered by this series.
- Feet can be adjusted from spikes to smooth rubber to provide the best stability for changing terrain.
- 3 leg angles for uneven ground (25˚ 50˚ 80˚)
- Removable hook to hang accessories
- Large quick release camera plates are available for better stability when using heavy equipment.
- Fluid heads available for all models.
- Large camera plates for oversized equipment (Plate PH-32, PH-42)
- Dust and water proof leg locks (carbon fiber tripods only).
- Anti-shock ring to prevent the damage by camera vibration
- Magnesium die-casted canopy and heads.
- Large foam grips for all-weather use.
- Perfect for macro photography (reversible head and low angle adapter
- Patented ergonomic design (head & canopy)
- Professional head features vary by model but can include fluid movement, patented panorama locking function & bubble levels.
- Camera plate offers a dual locking safety mechanism with an automatic closure.
- Compact and lightweight for travel